Wednesday 1 February 2012

I'd Like to Be Under the Sea ...

Yesterday we went into Waikiki to pick up snorkeling equipment from Snorkel Bob. 
 Nice Nissan SUV - I am a chubby Vannah White!
We walked around the shops and looked for the four Healing Stones given to the Hawaiians around the 14 Century from the Tahitians. 
 Waikiki
We never found them but Rick did some research and found where they lay.  We went back to Pu's place and practiced snorkeling in the pool.  Then we walked Cocoa and Butters, Pu's dogs, and went to the Kona Brewery for some supper only to crash when we got home.
 Stuff that dreams are made of - the beach in a Canadian Winter!
The next day we got up before 7 and went to Hanauma Bay to snorkel.  Here are some photos - enjoy:
 Rick at sunrise ready to start his swim.

There he is!  Can you believe it!  My Merman!
The trouble is that they swim too fast to get good shots!
Get back here I want your photo!
I am watching you!  :D
This one is so pretty!


1 comment: